A1 - Beginner Level (English)
Albanian pronouns

Grammar Tips:
In English personal pronouns are (I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they), and (me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them), In Albanian, the personal pronouns are:

Unë… (I), ti… (you), ai… (he), ajo… (she),

Ne… (we), Ju (you plural)…ata (they masc.), ato… (they fem.)

Examples: Unë mësoj (I learn), ti mëson (you learn), ai mëson (he learns), ajo mëson (she learns), Ju mësoni (you learn [polite]), ne mësojmë (we learn), ju mësoni (you learn [plural, friendly]), ata mësojnë (they learn), ata/ato mësojnë (they learn), ju mësoni (you learn [plural, polite]).

Indirect Object Pronouns:

Indirect object pronouns are words that replace the indirect object, which is usually a person.

Unë/mua (me), iti (you), i tij/ e/saj/ ytja (him, her, you (formal), neve (us), juve (you), tyre (them):

Examples: Ma jep librin (give me the book). Të dua (I love you).

Possessive Pronouns:

i imi (mine masc.), e imja (mine fem.), mia (mine, plural masc.), të míat (mine, plural fem.), tuat (yours), të tij/të saj (his, hers), tonat (ours), të juve (yours), të tyre (theirs).

Grammar Tips: In English personal pronouns are (I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they), and (me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them), In Albanian, the personal pronouns are: Unë… (I), ti… (you), ai… (he), ajo… (she), Ne… (we), Ju (you plural)…ata (they masc.), ato… (they fem.) Examples: Unë mësoj (I learn), ti mëson (you learn), ai mëson (he learns), ajo mëson (she learns), Ju mësoni (you learn [polite]), ne mësojmë (we learn), ju mësoni (you learn [plural, friendly]), ata mësojnë (they learn), ata/ato mësojnë (they learn), ju mësoni (you learn [plural, polite]). Indirect Object Pronouns: Indirect object pronouns are words that replace the indirect object, which is usually a person. Unë/mua (me), iti (you), i tij/ e/saj/ ytja (him, her, you (formal), neve (us), juve (you), tyre (them): Examples: Ma jep librin (give me the book). Të dua (I love you). Possessive Pronouns: i imi (mine masc.), e imja (mine fem.), mia (mine, plural masc.), të míat (mine, plural fem.), tuat (yours), të tij/të saj (his, hers), tonat (ours), të juve (yours), të tyre (theirs).
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft