a20 - Quiz for Beginners

1.great-grandfather
2.BE\HAVE\DO are helping verbs
3.Regular and Irregular verbs
4.What's the time ? What time is it ?

1. Turkish tea
  2. Uncle
  3. Great-great -grandfather
  4. Crumb 9.This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually describes a state or routine etc.
  5. At definite articles (the) At indefinite articles (a)-(an)
  6. Nuk ka perkthim 12.

Positive
I play
You play
He-she-it plays
We-you-they play

Negative
I don't play
You don't play
He-she-it doesn't play
We-you-they don't play

Question
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he-she-it play?
Do we-you-they play?

1.great-grandfather 2.BE\HAVE\DO are helping verbs 3.Regular and Irregular verbs 4.What's the time ? What time is it ? 5. Turkish tea 6. Uncle 7. Great-great -grandfather 8. Crumb 9.This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually describes a state or routine etc. 10. At definite articles (the) At indefinite articles (a)-(an) 11. Nuk ka perkthim 12. Positive I play You play He-she-it plays We-you-they play Negative I don't play You don't play He-she-it doesn't play We-you-they don't play Question Do I play? Do you play? Does he-she-it play? Do we-you-they play?
  1. great-grandfather
  2. jane folje ndihmese
  3. te rregullta dhe jo te rregullta
  4. What time is it?
  5. turkish tea
  6. uncle
  7. great great-grandfather
  8. crumb
  9. Kur dicka eshte 100% e vertete, kur dicka perseritet dhe kur riciklohet
  10. at definite articles 'the' , at indefinite articles 'a' and 'an'
  11. No translate
  12. positive I play you play He plays She plays it plays we play you play they play

Negative
I don't play
You don't play
He doesn't play
She doesn't play
It doesn't play
We don't play
You don't play
They don't play

Question
Do I play
Do you play
Does he play
Does she play
Does it play
Do we play
Do you play
Do they play

1. great-grandfather 2. jane folje ndihmese 3. te rregullta dhe jo te rregullta 4. What time is it? 5. turkish tea 6. uncle 7. great great-grandfather 8. crumb 9. Kur dicka eshte 100% e vertete, kur dicka perseritet dhe kur riciklohet 10. at definite articles 'the' , at indefinite articles 'a' and 'an' 11. No translate 12. positive I play you play He plays She plays it plays we play you play they play Negative I don't play You don't play He doesn't play She doesn't play It doesn't play We don't play You don't play They don't play Question Do I play Do you play Does he play Does she play Does it play Do we play Do you play Do they play

1.forefather
5.Tea
6.Aunt husband
7.grandfather
8.the soft part of the bread
11.junction
4.Past half or Past o Clock

1.forefather 5.Tea 6.Aunt husband 7.grandfather 8.the soft part of the bread 11.junction 4.Past half or Past o Clock

Great-grandfather
They are helping verbs
Regular and irregular verbs
What's the time and what time is it
Turkish tea
Uncle
Great-great-grandfather
Crumb
This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
Nuk ka perkthim.
Positive (+)
I play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

Negative (-)
Long form: \ Short form:
I do not play I don't play
You do not play You don't play
He does not play He doesn't play
It does not play It doesn't play
We do not play We don't play
They do not play They don't play

Question (?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

Great-grandfather They are helping verbs Regular and irregular verbs What's the time and what time is it Turkish tea Uncle Great-great-grandfather Crumb This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. Nuk ka perkthim. Positive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) Long form: \ Short form: I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play We do not play We don't play You do not play You don't play They do not play They don't play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

Ju lumte te gjitheve qe keni dhene mund per ne kuizin e lartepermendur ne ditet ne vazhdim do te vazhdojme edhe me kuize te tjera... Vazhdoni postoni dhe mbusheni forumin me poste te vlefshme. Me cdo respekt, i juaji profi
Ju lumte:
eljesaaliti
xhenetaislami
Edmond Aliti
Elsa Aliti
salimaliti
Eugent Osmani
edonasulejmani
lizanexhibi
qendresasulejmani
rinesademiri
ERZA_F
Timi_ku_bosi_009@hotmail.com

Dikush prej juve shoh se ka disa gabime por jane krejte normale per nivelin tuaj. Kshtuqe we are the best smile

Ju lumte te gjitheve qe keni dhene mund per ne kuizin e lartepermendur ne ditet ne vazhdim do te vazhdojme edhe me kuize te tjera... Vazhdoni postoni dhe mbusheni forumin me poste te vlefshme. Me cdo respekt, i juaji profi Ju lumte: eljesaaliti xhenetaislami Edmond Aliti Elsa Aliti salimaliti Eugent Osmani edonasulejmani lizanexhibi qendresasulejmani rinesademiri ERZA_F Timi_ku_bosi_009@hotmail.com Dikush prej juve shoh se ka disa gabime por jane krejte normale per nivelin tuaj. Kshtuqe we are the best (y)

www.englishforlife.mk / Contact: 00389 71 989 903

great-grandfather
they are helping verbs
regular and irregular verbs
what's the time and what time is it
turkish tea
uncle
great-great-grandfather
crumb
this tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
nuk ka perkthim.
positive (+)
I play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

negative (-)
long form: \ Short form:
you do not play you don't play
he does not play he doesn't play
we do not play we don't play
you do not play you don't play
they do not play they don't play

question (?)
do I play?
do you play?
does he play?
does she play?
does it play?
do we play?
do you play?
do they play?

great-grandfather they are helping verbs regular and irregular verbs what's the time and what time is it turkish tea uncle great-great-grandfather crumb this tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. nuk ka perkthim. positive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play negative (-) long form: \ Short form: I do not play I don't play you do not play you don't play he does not play he doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play we do not play we don't play you do not play you don't play they do not play they don't play question (?) do I play? do you play? does he play? does she play? does it play? do we play? do you play? do they play?

1=100%
2=100%
3=100%

1.Great-Grand father
2.BE, HAVE & DO jane folje ndihmese
3.Regular and irregular verbs
4.What's the time? & What time is it?
5.Turkish tea
6.uncle
7.Great-Great-Grand father
8.crumb
9.Presen simple tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
10.The difference is that the article 'a' and 'an' are indefinite articles and 'the' article is definite article
11.nyja 'The' ne gj.shqipe e perdorim si 'a', 'i' dhe 'u'

12.Positive (+)
I play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

Negative (-)
Long form: Short form:
He does not play He doesn't play
We do not play We don't play
They do not play They don't play

Question (?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

Thanks a lot ! smile

1=100% 2=100% 3=100% 1.Great-Grand father 2.BE, HAVE & DO jane folje ndihmese 3.Regular and irregular verbs 4.What's the time? & What time is it? 5.Turkish tea 6.uncle 7.Great-Great-Grand father 8.crumb 9.Presen simple tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. 10.The difference is that the article 'a' and 'an' are indefinite articles and 'the' article is definite article 11.nyja 'The' ne gj.shqipe e perdorim si 'a', 'i' dhe 'u' 12.**Positive (+)** I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play **Negative (-)** _**Long form:**_ _ ** Short form:**_ I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play We do not play We don't play You do not play You don't play They do not play They don't play **Question (?)** Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play? Thanks a lot ! :D

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called TOMORROW.

1.100%
2.100%
3.100%

1.Great -grandfather
2.They are helping verbs
3.Regular and irregular verbs
4.What's the time and what time is it?
5 Turkish tea
6 Uncle
7 Great-great-grandfather
8 Crumb
9 This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status,something that is repeated, routines etc.
10 Because at definite article 'the' at idefinite articles are articles a and an
11 Haven't translate
12 Positive
I play
You play
He plays
She palys
It plays
We play
You play
They play

Negative
I don't play
You don't play
He don't play
She don't play
It don't play
We don't play
You don't play
They don't play

Question
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does It play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

1.100% 2.100% 3.100% 1.Great -grandfather 2.They are helping verbs 3.Regular and irregular verbs 4.What's the time and what time is it? 5 Turkish tea 6 Uncle 7 Great-great-grandfather 8 Crumb 9 This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status,something that is repeated, routines etc. 10 Because at definite article 'the' at idefinite articles are articles a and an 11 Haven't translate 12 Positive I play You play He plays She palys It plays We play You play They play Negative I don't play You don't play He don't play She don't play It don't play We don't play You don't play They don't play Question Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does It play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

Life always offers you a second chance.It's called TOMORROW.

1:100%
2:100%
3:100%

1.Great-grandfather
2.They are helping verbs
3.Regular end irregular verbs
4.What's the time end what time is
5.Turkish tea
6.Uncle
7.Great - Great - Grandfather
8.Crumb

1. This tens is used for activities that are usually true/false for activities that describe status,something that is repeated,routines etc. 10.Because at defines articles is article (the) end at in definite articles are articles (a) end (an) 11.Nuk ka perkthim 12. Positive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play the play Negative (-) long form/shurt form I do not play/I don't play you do not play/you don't play he does not play/he don't play she does not play/she don't play it does not play/it don't play we does not play/we don't play you does not play/you don't play they does not play /they don't play Questions(?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

By:Lindita Ramadani

1:100% 2:100% 3:100% 1.Great-grandfather 2.They are helping verbs 3.Regular end irregular verbs 4.What's the time end what time is 5.Turkish tea 6.Uncle 7.Great - Great - Grandfather 8.Crumb 9. This tens is used for activities that are usually true/false for activities that describe status,something that is repeated,routines etc. 10.Because at defines articles is article (the) end at in definite articles are articles (a) end (an) 11.Nuk ka perkthim 12. Positive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play the play Negative (-) long form/shurt form I do not play/I don't play you do not play/you don't play he does not play/he don't play she does not play/she don't play it does not play/it don't play we does not play/we don't play you does not play/you don't play they does not play /they don't play Questions(?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play? By:Lindita Ramadani
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft