Të nderuar nxënës dhe studentë këtu mëposhtë ju lutem postoni rezultatet tuaja:

Present Simple tense exercise:
https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/simple-present-1

Food vocabulary:
http://www.agendaweb.org/exercises/vocabulary/food/food-1

Telling the time in English:
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=3352

Pyetje të përgjithshme:

1. Si i thonë stërgjyshit në gj angleze?
  2. Për çfarë përdoren foljet BE, HAVE, DO?
  3. Si ndahen foljet në gjuhën angleze?
  4. Cila pyetje përdoret për të treguar orën në gj angleze?
  5. Si i thonë çajit të përditshëm që përdoret në vendin tonë (çaj rusi) në gj angleze?
  6. Si i thonë bashkëshortit të hallës në gj. angleze?
  7. Si i thonë katragjyshit në gj. angleze?
  8. Si i thonë tulit të bukës në gj angleze?
  9. Ku dhe si përdoret Present Simple Tense - E tashmja e thjeshtë?
  10. Nyjet e pashquara dhe të shquara ku qëndron dallimi?
  11. Si përkthehet nyja 'The' në gj. angleze?
  12. Zgjedhoni foljen PLAY në tre format e Present Simple - positive, negative, question?

Bëni tag shokët në kuiz @Edmond @Elsa @EljesaAliti @liza @rilindshabani @rilind @erionashabani

Message: Message: Të nderuar nxënës dhe studentë këtu mëposhtë ju lutem postoni rezultatet tuaja: Present Simple tense exercise: https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/simple-present-1 Food vocabulary: http://www.agendaweb.org/exercises/vocabulary/food/food-1 Telling the time in English: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=3352 Pyetje të përgjithshme: 1. Si i thonë stërgjyshit në gj angleze? 2. Për çfarë përdoren foljet BE, HAVE, DO? 3. Si ndahen foljet në gjuhën angleze? 4. Cila pyetje përdoret për të treguar orën në gj angleze? 5. Si i thonë çajit të përditshëm që përdoret në vendin tonë (çaj rusi) në gj angleze? 6. Si i thonë bashkëshortit të hallës në gj. angleze? 7. Si i thonë katragjyshit në gj. angleze? 8. Si i thonë tulit të bukës në gj angleze? 9. Ku dhe si përdoret Present Simple Tense - E tashmja e thjeshtë? 10. Nyjet e pashquara dhe të shquara ku qëndron dallimi? 11. Si përkthehet nyja 'The' në gj. angleze? 12. Zgjedhoni foljen PLAY në tre format e Present Simple - positive, negative, question? Bëni tag shokët në kuiz @Edmond @Elsa @EljesaAliti @liza @rilindshabani @rilind @erionashabani

www.englishforlife.mk / Contact: 00389 71 989 903

1. Great-grandfather
  2. They are helping verbs
  3. Regular and irregular verbs
  4. What's the time and what time is it
  5. Turkish tea
  6. Uncle
  7. Great-great-grandfather
  8. Crumb
  9. This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
  10. Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
  11. Nuk ka perkthim.
  12. Positive (+)
    I play
    you play
    he plays
    she plays
    it plays
    we play
    you play
    they play

Negative (-)
    Long form: \ Short form:
    I do not play I don't play
    You do not play You don't play
    He does not play He doesn't play
    It does not play It doesn't play
    We do not play We don't play
    They do not play They don't play

Question (?)
    Do I play?
    Do you play?
    Does he play?
    Does she play?
    Does it play?
    Do we play?
    Do you play?
    Do they play?

@ArdiDeari thanks a lot for this very great quiz smile

1. Great-grandfather 2. They are helping verbs 3. Regular and irregular verbs 4. What's the time and what time is it 5. Turkish tea 6. Uncle 7. Great-great-grandfather 8. Crumb 9. This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. 10. Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. 11. Nuk ka perkthim. 12. Positive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) Long form: \ Short form: I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play We do not play We don't play You do not play You don't play They do not play They don't play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play? @ArdiDeari thanks a lot for this very great quiz :wow:

never give up

@Almira you are not good but you are MORE THAN EXCELLENT (SHKELQYESHËM) smile
smile

@Almira you are not good but you are MORE THAN EXCELLENT (SHKELQYESHËM) (y) :excellent:

www.englishforlife.mk / Contact: 00389 71 989 903

1- Great-grandfather
2-folje ndihmese
3- te rregullta / te çrregullta
regular and irregular verbs
4-What's the time? What time is it ?
5- Turkish tea
6-Uncle
7- Great-great-grandfather
8 -crumb
9- This tense is used for activities that describe status, that are usually true or false, something that is routines , repeated etc.
10-At definite articles 'the ' at indefinite articles ' a ' and 'an'
11- nuk ka perkthim
12:
Positive+
I play
You play
He/She/It plays
We/You /They play

Negative -
I don't play
You don't play
He /She/It doesn't play
We/You/They don't play

Interrogative ?
Do I play?
Do you play ?
Does he /she/it play?
Do we /you/they play?

Detyra 1 -100%
Detyra 2 -100%
Detyra 3 -100%

1- Great-grandfather 2-folje ndihmese 3- te rregullta / te çrregullta regular and irregular verbs 4-What's the time? What time is it ? 5- Turkish tea 6-Uncle 7- Great-great-grandfather 8 -crumb 9- This tense is used for activities that describe status, that are usually true or false, something that is routines , repeated etc. 10-At definite articles 'the ' at indefinite articles ' a ' and 'an' 11- nuk ka perkthim 12: Positive+ I play You play He/She/It plays We/You /They play Negative - I don't play You don't play He /She/It doesn't play We/You/They don't play Interrogative ? Do I play? Do you play ? Does he /she/it play? Do we /you/they play? Detyra 1 -100% Detyra 2 -100% Detyra 3 -100%

" Listen " and " Silent " are spelled with the same letters ...

Thank you so much smile @ Ardi Deari

Thank you so much (blush) @ Ardi Deari

@ArdiDeari thank you so much for this exercises because were so interesting to do ...

@ArdiDeari thank you so much for this exercises because were so interesting to do ...

1=100%
2=100%
3=7(good)

1=100% 2=100% 3=7(good)

Life is dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

detyra e par-100%
detyra e dyt-100%
detyra e tret-70%

1. grat-grandfather
  2. because they are helping verbs
  3. they are: irregular and regular verbs
  4. we use questions: What time is it? and What's the time?
  5. turkish tea
  6. unce
  7. great-great-grandfather
  8. crumb
  9. the tense is used for activties that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines, etc...
  10. at indefinite articles are articles 'an' and 'a' and 'an'
  11. no translation
  12. Postive (+)
    I play
    you play
    he plays
    she plays
    it plays
    we play
    you play
    they play

Negative (-)
    long form: \ short form:
    you do not play you don't play
    he does not play he doesn't play
    she does not play she doesn't play
    it does not play it doesn't play
    we do not play we don't play
    you do not play you don't play
    they do not play they don'y play

Question (?)
    Do I play?
    Do you play?
    Does he play?
    Does she play?
    Does it play?
    Do we play?
    Do you play?
    Do they play?

detyra e par-100% detyra e dyt-100% detyra e tret-70% 1. grat-grandfather 2. because they are helping verbs 3. they are: irregular and regular verbs 4. we use questions: What time is it? and What's the time? 5. turkish tea 6. unce 7. great-great-grandfather 8. crumb 9. the tense is used for activties that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines, etc... 10. at indefinite articles are articles 'an' and 'a' and 'an' 11. no translation 12. Postive (+) I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) long form: \ short form: I do not play I don't play you do not play you don't play he does not play he doesn't play she does not play she doesn't play it does not play it doesn't play we do not play we don't play you do not play you don't play they do not play they don'y play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

1.Great-grandfather
2.They are helping verbs
3.Regular and irregular verbs
4.What's the time and what time is it
5.Turkish tea
6.Uncle
7.Great-great-grandfather
8.Crumb
9.This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
10.Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
11.no translation
Positive (+)
12.I play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

Negative (-)

Question (?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

1.Great-grandfather 2.They are helping verbs 3.Regular and irregular verbs 4.What's the time and what time is it 5.Turkish tea 6.Uncle 7.Great-great-grandfather 8.Crumb 9.This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. 10.Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. 11.no translation Positive (+) 12.I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) Long form: \ Short form: I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play We do not play We don't play You do not play You don't play They do not play They don't play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

1.Great-grandfather
2.They are helping verbs
3.Regular and irregular verbs
4.What's the time and what time is it
5.Turkish tea
6.Uncle
7.Great-great-grandfather
8.Crumb
9.This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc.
10.Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
11.no translation
Positive (+)
12.I play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

Negative (-)

Question (?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

1.Great-grandfather 2.They are helping verbs 3.Regular and irregular verbs 4.What's the time and what time is it 5.Turkish tea 6.Uncle 7.Great-great-grandfather 8.Crumb 9.This tense is used for activities that are usually true\false, for activities that describe status, something that is repeated, routines etc. 10.Because at definite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. 11.no translation Positive (+) 12.I play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) Long form: \ Short form: I do not play I don't play You do not play You don't play He does not play He doesn't play It does not play It doesn't play We do not play We don't play You do not play You don't play They do not play They don't play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

1-Great-grandfather
2-folje ndihmëse
3-te rregullta te çrregullta (irregular, rregular)
4-What's the time? What time is it ?
5=Turkish tea
6-Uncle
7-Great-great-grandfather
8-crumb
9-This tense is used for activities that describe status, that are usually true or false, something that is routines , repeated etc.
10-At definite articles 'the ' at indefinite articles ' a ' and 'an'
11- ??
12.Positive+
I play
You play
He/She/It plays
We/You /They play
Negative
I don't play
You don't play
He /She/It doesn't play
We/You/They don't play
Questions ?
Do I play?
Do you play ?
Does he /she/it play?
Do we /you/they play?smilesmile

1-Great-grandfather 2-folje ndihmëse 3-te rregullta te çrregullta (irregular, rregular) 4-What's the time? What time is it ? 5=Turkish tea 6-Uncle 7-Great-great-grandfather 8-crumb 9-This tense is used for activities that describe status, that are usually true or false, something that is routines , repeated etc. 10-At definite articles 'the ' at indefinite articles ' a ' and 'an' 11- ?? 12.Positive+ I play You play He/She/It plays We/You /They play Negative I don't play You don't play He /She/It doesn't play We/You/They don't play Questions ? Do I play? Do you play ? Does he /she/it play? Do we /you/they play?:D :)

Great-grandfather
Helping verbs
Rregular and irregular
What time is it? or What's the time?
Turkish tea
Uncle
Great-great-grandfather
Crumb
This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually,regularly, describes a state or routine etc..
At definite articles "the", at indefinite articles "a" and "an"
Nuk perkthehet
Positive(+)
I play
You play
He plays
She plays
It plays
We play
You play
They play

Negative(-)
I don't play
You don't play
He doesn't play
She doesn't play
It doesn't play
We don't play
You don't play
They don't play

Question(?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play ?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

Great-grandfather Helping verbs Rregular and irregular What time is it? or What's the time? Turkish tea Uncle Great-great-grandfather Crumb This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually,regularly, describes a state or routine etc.. At definite articles "the", at indefinite articles "a" and "an" Nuk perkthehet Positive(+) I play You play He plays She plays It plays We play You play They play Negative(-) I don't play You don't play He doesn't play She doesn't play It doesn't play We don't play You don't play They don't play Question(?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play ? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?

1.100%
2.100%
3.100%

1.great-father
2.they are helping verbs
3.regullar and irregular verbs
4.what the time and what time is it
5.turkish tea
6.uncle
7.great-great-grandfather
8.Crumb
9.This tense is used for activicies that are usully true/false , for activities that describe status , something that is repeated ,routines etc.
10.because at defenite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'.
11.no translation
12.Positiv (+)
i play
you play
he plays
she plays
it plays
we play
you play
they play

Negative (-)
short form:
i don't play
you don't
he doesn't play
she doesn't play
it doesn't
we don't play
you don't play
they don't play

Question (?)
Do i play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

@ArdiDeari thanks a lot for this very great quiz smile

1.100% 2.100% 3.100% 1.great-father 2.they are helping verbs 3.regullar and irregular verbs 4.what the time and what time is it 5.turkish tea 6.uncle 7.great-great-grandfather 8.Crumb 9.This tense is used for activicies that are usully true/false , for activities that describe status , something that is repeated ,routines etc. 10.because at defenite articles is article 'the' and at indefinite articles are articles 'a' and 'an'. 11.no translation 12.Positiv (+) i play you play he plays she plays it plays we play you play they play Negative (-) short form: i don't play you don't he doesn't play she doesn't play it doesn't we don't play you don't play they don't play Question (?) Do i play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play? @ArdiDeari thanks a lot for this very great quiz (y)

Great grandfather
Helping verbs
Regular and irregular
What's the time,What time is it
Turkish tea
Uncle
Great-great grandfather
Crumb
This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually regularly,discribes a state or routine etc..
At definite articles "the" at indefinite articles "a" and "an"
Nuk perkthehet
Positive(+)
I play
You play
He plays
She plays
It plays
We play
You play
They play

Negative (-)
I don't play
You don't play
He doesn't play
She doesn't play
It doesn't play
We don't play
You don't play
They don't play

Question (?)
Do I play?
Do you play?
Does he play?
Does she play?
Does it play?
Do we play?
Do you play?
Do they play?

Great grandfather Helping verbs Regular and irregular What's the time,What time is it Turkish tea Uncle Great-great grandfather Crumb This tense is used to talk about an activity that happens usually regularly,discribes a state or routine etc.. At definite articles "the" at indefinite articles "a" and "an" Nuk perkthehet Positive(+) I play You play He plays She plays It plays We play You play They play Negative (-) I don't play You don't play He doesn't play She doesn't play It doesn't play We don't play You don't play They don't play Question (?) Do I play? Do you play? Does he play? Does she play? Does it play? Do we play? Do you play? Do they play?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft